2012年11月6日星期二

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com 50 You are also ver

!





Text<223> is greatly disorderly
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:48 chapter word numbers:10077


"Ha ha ha, my magic power isn't bad either, the dream of great reputation unexpectedly chases B in deep autumn&S numbers all to I."I waked up to lead at 2:00 p.m. and waited after protecting Ms. nurse of sickroom to wash Shu to complete for me especially, I the first matter is to get into "thou the thou delude" website and unexpectedly really got dream's response in deep autumn.
Certainly, I open my own B right away&S, check to seek 0001714, hence, a net the head of"fox" is like and immediately prints into an eyelid.
"Ha ha, if be not six there is Xin shoulding be as busy as I, I think now that the dream was him in deep autumn."I opened my own a fun and sent out to add for the application of good friend, and note in the reason column:I is a black exactly.
If he is on-line the meeting add me right away, if isn't on-line, I only have etc., anyway I have no matter, then opened a web page and looked.
Unexpectedly, after three seconds, my application is passed, originally he is on-line.
"Do not know which eldest brother as carefree as I, not because is also get hurt?Work high peak time unexpectedly foolish online."I smiled to smile, courtesy ground said "hello" first.
The king of the cat:"How do you do!"
Fox:"The king of the cat?Ha ha, how are you!"
The king of the cat:"Is the king of the cat very funny?"
Fox:"That pours be not, however the mafia mixs at present of, and then as for brothers that want to get to the Internet, basic all once took this name."
The king of the cat:"Ha ha ha, I know."
Fox:"Is the cat king your idol?"
The king of the cat:"Be not, because the cat king is me!"
Fox:"……So I is six have Xin."
The king of the cat:"Also, which were we irreconcilable enemies?Ha ha!"
Fox:"Some time, the irreconcilable enemy is also the best friend, because want to vanquish this irreconcilable enemy, have to the by all manners understands him.So much time will take place, difficult be difficult for bosom friend for the enemy's condition.However for following some rules of the games, have to keep on making it lively for.The life was originally a game!"
The king of the cat:"Also to, probably this is also in the hero Zhong six have the Xin one of the reason for passing a cat king.However as long as finding out a happiness in the game, difficult is also a kind of self-discipline of life.Ha ha, the your words all lets people feels very old appearance, were you how old?"
Fox:"Want to be full 50.You are also very interesting, there is the vigor and vitality of young man.How old?"
The king of the cat:"I am quick 20.No wonder that you a lot of words all deliver a person to deeply come to, really is the bridge for leading more than the road that I walk!"
Fox:"You are also quite good, full of the message of vigour, the elephant is to give me this toward sunset old Yi of the elder generation ascended again young lesson."
The king of the cat:"You at 《 theory mafia unification 》in say, the mafia has no unification and only has great king.Numerous some time to group that own common goal(especially beg a wealth) is can not be forced to remit to get together, have no a person would like to in the same system thing get of less than other people, fighting eventually will take place, the leader will have no from cope with.And its unification, rather do the great king of the strongest, have no'he is a brothers'under this thought burden, you can destroy any person who violate you.BE a natural and unrestrained person, don't do boring mafia unification dream.Ha ha, you really order awake I, I really have been all being having this dream.Just a little bit wake up from dream(in the wildcat alliance, although I am several hundred tallest commanding officers of associations,much time is really timid, for example, the most dangerous task, only let wildcat, Carter, or absolute being Bu will of the person do, if have no so-called'I am an alliance eldest brother now, I should do every party involvedly'this mind, I take care of them to die to live, more the danger more lets irrelevant person up) recently, saw your this sentence now, I no longer what stuffed more."
Fox:"The Ren can not exist in the mafia, the only the most malicious and the hottest the most poisonous talented person can be invincible in this world.To do great king will remove the whole moral concepts.This is you at I the message in 《theory mafia unification 》 , this sentence is very realistic, also really the behaviour style of king according to your idol wildcat.Probably, I some time were softhearted.I think that if I flick in the hero Zhong, victorious is really me now."
The king of the cat:"Ha ha, are you really were six of yous to have Xin?That I satisfy you, I tell the truth, if make exchange in the hero Zhong our role, I will definitely polish off you!"
Fox:"You can say that again, I always can't doubt this.What JJ street cat king set out sinks to kill and leads long to pull so many innocent citizen to go in, I know, and the king of present wildcat is also the genius and great king that is livinged by mafia."
The king of the cat:"Hey Hey Hey, the dead of the Fu orchid changed my everything, now I be in order to achieve victory benefit to stop at nothing, which afraid is a great diagram street a war, under the at the end of one's tether circumstance, I want also chase I wager up!"
Fox:"Ha ha, probably the cat king is also with your similar viewpoint.This general assembly war is really a wildcat alliance victory!"
The king of the cat:"Make reference to here, I thoughted of that you are the most fiery now of on sticking, 《 theory mafia value 》inside say, the of association didn't stop of combat, what did the victor actually get?Is that could not see of satisfy?Still keep allowing oneself to rise the vainglory of beginning?Or is to get more sites, let hereafter there is the economic source to spend more money?I think that a words, more advantages that you follow after getting the river position exaltation in the lake!But, we are underworlds, we should aren't only to want these!Boxing, power and money outside, we have to also have another pursue, that is the dignity!Not be saying to fight with weapons victory, protected oneself to want protective thing, be defended dignity, that was just superficial.The dignity that is real is to have no anyone to dare to take he or she to play trick and partition self-interest!See clear, what I say is anyone!This include those Gao Guan of the government, we can not persistently make them back of tool, persistently and nowise brush-off ground any request that promise them!We want to make decision a person, operation the whole!"
Fox:"I am only a hair to grumble, have never thought your impression so deep."
The king of the cat:"Really is a grievance?Although want to refuse those Gao Gao at last person very difficult, don't even say to operate, I how feel, you really at do."
Fox:"Ha ha, we however chat for the first time, you unexpectedly and so understand me.I saw your message, you said, theoretically can go, because is persons to all have weakness, you as long as controling the dead cave that they have to accept defeat, so the operation isn't a dream.Your viewpoint agrees without previous consultation with me."
The king of the cat:"I am also very happy to have this opportunity to chat with you.In fact I stay of the speech only is an useless talk, hold tight not to compensate own last association to operate Gao Guans dead cave, true of just theoretically can go.At least now I, have no threads."
Fox:"If you are really the king of wildcat like, because on this, is that I won."
The king of the cat:"Ha ha, if you be really six have Xin like, I won you so many, make you win once again."
Fox:"I am writing another article now, call'friendship VS material', what esteemed view do you see this headline and have?"
The king of the cat:"……Nothing important esteemed view, the result is obvious, great diagram street one war not is explain everything?BE having a liking for inside in the mafia world of thing desire crosscurrent, in fact the brothers friendship is the most important.Prop up this world after all of, be still of the brotherses feelings of the earnestness.There is no feelings, He Lai's brothers?There is no brothers, which dare to take out his/her own knife again,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, clamor without equal in strength?"
Fox:"Ha ha, well said.So say that I hurt not Yuan, I waste the friendship that wants to use material and cat king one dead war definitely, I should hurt!"
The king of the cat:"Elder generation, you pack very elephant, a few short words make me feel good elephant really is six have Xin to just say to me similar, helpless form of the in the interval is entirely!"
Fox:"Is helpless?"
The king of the cat:"Six there is a Xin really wanting to use Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论