2012年11月15日星期四

cnn you to leave note

On the bed, got a fright the Wan son.The Wan son is in the light on seeing, drop on her bed of, is a person who can't move.
Wan son Zheng for a while:"You, you, what person are you ?"
That regiment is black of thing, there is spirit feebly saying:"I, I, I died here!"
Once the Wan son hear sounds and stunnedly ask:"Is the small monster you?"
"Who was being not me again?"
"Your stem frighten me, for no reason carry to drop down from the beam?"
"You aren't to say, where didn't I know dying?I don't drop down, how do you know that I died here again?But so for a while, fall and break my waist bone!"
"You aren't serious?"
"Certainly is true!Otherwise, I how can't move, talk also have spirit have no dint?"
"You don't frighten me, I don't believe."
"You don't believe that I also have no a way!Who make me like to play joke on a person?Originally I wanted to frighten you, who knew to on the contrary harm oneself, made to want in about a year lie on the bed can not move!Have a meal to drink water, all ask others for help to wait upon."
Having a little in the Wan son heart is panic, ask:"Did you really fall and break a waist?"
"BE ah!I like a pain now!"
The small fairy says with smile:"Good!Good!Small brothers, you don't again the whole Gu played tricks!You don't get up again, perhaps your waist bone, I will knock it breaks, your true whole life is one a life time, and the important person waits upon."
Wan son one Zheng:"Elder sister, he is this something to pack?"
"You this wench is really also, you played joke on for him how many, still don't understand his behavior personality?"
"Elder sister, he packs be like!"
"Be different from, can can fool you?"
"Good ah!I remember so him, he still whole Gu play tricks of come to make fun of me, I this under don't interrupt his waist just strange."The Wan son is angry be seeking wood rod to beat small monster!
The small monster jumped from the bed all of a sudden:"You, you, you don't be getting more earnest!I just want to stir you, it make you open happy."
"Can you call me happy so?You want to be frightened to death me to am true!Don't go!I must knock to break your waist bone to just go."
The small fairy favour pulls Wan son to say with smile:"Good!Wench, this also blames you to believe him too much, is just played joke on by him."
"Elder sister, I will don't believe his any further from now on it's outright lies."
Once the small fairy smile and ask small monster:"Small brothers, when did you come back?"
"I come back very for a while and see none of you at, and then disappear you to leave note, I think you must be go out!Not only live toward a building that rent your next door in the store house bottom, also is full rice!"
"When did you hide the beam of my building up again?"
"The store is small two open the door for you, I silently slipped away to come over from the beam of next door, who know carelessly, then fell off down, almost fall to break my waist."
The Wan son angrily says:"You is this carelessly?Is devil of a genius to believe you, you clearly have intention to is frightenning us!"
Small monster Song shrug:"Like!You say I have intention to and then have intention to!"
"You not is have intention to?Early don't drop, the night doesn't drop of, it happened that say that where you don't know to die to went to at me, have already dropped down!Still say that you die in my mile!"
The small monster makes faces ground to say:"BE BE!I am in the mood for, four younger sisters, you can't reborn spirit?"
The small fairy says:"Good!Small brothers, you stop doing silly for fun!I ask you, bookworm and chess son they how?"
"They ah!Not is go to a big foot county city!"
"?That where did they go?"
"They got to a placed that calls what five laureled small towns and then gotted off and gave a pack of what antidote let that rushes through a car of take, beat wagon hair to walk and then see on foot what sculpture carvings."
"Do five laurels have sculpture carvings to see?"
"Have,google!Five laurel a not far mountain in, have various sculpture carvingses to see, but that bookworm sees with relish.I am really not understand, the figure of these stone carvings has what good-looking.He is absolutely to have satisfied rice to have no matter stem, faraway, widely run to see a rock figure to Sichuan from the lake."
"Later?"
"They still just an everywhere see!I see they have no matter and then turned back."
"Small brothers, doesn't that bookworm have excrescent action?"
"Have!"
"What abnormality of action?"
"Toward those figures that engrave on the stone wall, see and say of, chess son aside Leng Leng the ground listen to, I see chess son absolutely is live to suffer mental agony!Is this it the different difference that raise?"
"Small brothers, you say of is the abnormality these?"
"Is not these, what abnormality did he still have?"
Wan Er says:"I see you and the rock figure of those big foot sculpture carvingses is just about!"
The small monster is startled:"I how heel rock figure about?"
"You think elder sister be the list to make you secretly protect that bookworm?"
"Be not so, that calls I go to dry what?"
The small fairy asks:"Small brothers, do you really can not tell what excrescent action that bookworm has?"
"Three elder sisters, you can make me careless!What excrescent action did that scholar have?Have no!"
Wan Er says:"You still say what is clever mile of!Have a what different nose, I see you and rock figure a kind!"
The small monster is stunned speechless all of a sudden, he in an absent sort of way hopes easy to get along with son of small fairy and asks:"He can't be an east factory of?An unfathomable scheming terrible scholar?"
The small fairy says:"Small brothers, you don't entertain foolish ideas, this bookworm isn't the terrible person that you say."
"That he in addition to some pumpkin head foolish brain outside, have what different ordinary people of abnormality?"
"Small brothers, you since can not see clearly, that even if!Your pain a day, return to building to sleep!We early in the morning tomorrow walk faster so much and catch up company's brigade."
Still the small monster in perplexity asks:"This bookworm is exactly a how of person?"
The small fairy says:"I if know, can't make you secretly follow him!"
Wan Er says:"Do not you feel him a bit very strange?"
"Is strange?That ain't I more strange?"
"Is quite good!I almost forgot, you were a best well-known small monster!"The Wan son Ji Feng ground says.
The small fairy says:"Good!Let's all sleep!"
The small monster takes the perplexity of one belly and leaps onto horizontal beam and slipped away the room of returning to oneself to go!He lies on the bed, more think and then more could not sleeps and secretly says:"Do not go!I must clear up this bookworm is a how of person."Hence he quietly gets up and leaps onto roof from the window way and displays the absolute being achievement of inherited in the family and go toward a big foot county direction but go.But he just left Anne Yue county city not far place, suddenly saw one regiment dark shadow toward oneself right against the face, clapped more a relentless of Zhang breeze, assaulted oneself.The small monster gets a shock, clever move out of the way, prepare to be an of Zhang backstroke.But he just thought a Zhang, that regiment dark shadow then soared to the skies to clench with the unimaginable skill and the skill he.
This for a while,cnn, the small monster scared to death more, he feels the fighting skill of bearer, absolutely unimaginable,Facebook.Nowadays Wu Lin, almost can say, having no severals can catch their oneselfs, but this person, seem to be really to acquaint with own fighting skill, easily, oneself the chick sort grasped.He shockingly asks:"Who are you ?Stem want to grasp me?"
The that regiment dark shadow Luo Luo ground smiled:"I don't catch you, you not is slip away to go to big foot?"
The small monster is more stunned speechless on listenning to:"Is three elder sisters you?"
"Is not me!Who can catch you this ten thousand in float?"
This regiment dark shadow is indeed as expected a small fairy.The small monster calls:"Three elder sisters, you put me down quickly!You lift me like this not tired?"
"Do you still run or not?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论