2012年11月19日星期一

Artist Series is a homicidal tric

Oneself the body status of such mess really can be peaceful to arrive now the center of tower?
Darkly medium of the forest make people fear like the fierce beasts sort making threatening gestures, at get into this darkly before my leg even all is shivering, originally lose strength of I and the girl of a commonness nothing important differentiation.I don't know that I actually can live how long in the death forest that spreads all over an enemy, fierce beasts extreme danger, but anyway I have to walk into.For-I want to keep on living!
Finally saw one eye surroundings environment, just made selection a direction, just thinking close cold stare, but suddenly discovered oneself in grass cluster in distance drive east the city took away of long knife, imitate a Buddha to see help rice straw similar, that the concussion in my heart have already surpassed description for an instant, oneself now this kind of body condition that lets people to cut into pieces as long as having it in the hand, at die forest existence come down of several rates raise a half right away to is above at least!
I quickly ran over to hold tight it and tightly entertained it bosom, living of the hope make I of the tears control don't live of follow cheeks to flow to drip down ……
The death can become the person weak matchless, it cans also make people very strong and has already been at critical point between life and death at the same time, for making oneself able to continue and going under the existence in the world here, I in mind and inwardly make a firm decision, ignore is who impede I go to the road of tower of the center up, I the president of association knife flick next nowise show consideration of cut and kill and block off road.
Looking at endless blackness in the front, throw the knife sheath away to the ground up, I fist the long knife that the Shan wears a cold long grass to use I now the direction of the tower of quickest speed facing the center rush but go ……
The star wild teacher once asked me, I for the sake of what but pulled out knife?At that time I very innocent answer, "I am for guarding but pulling out knife."
Now ……looking at at darkly in Shan write cold only prepare to cut to kill a sharping knife of bearer at any time, peep out to cry general smiling face on my face, now really also for guarding but pulling out knife, but wanting to guard of isn't other people but is oneself.
Jian Xin says:"The sword is a weapon involved in murder, the swordsmanship is a homicidal trick, use no matter many beautieses of lend can not also cover up this fact.For the sake of protection but homicide, for saving a person but killing people, this is the truth of swordsmanship."
He still forgot a , "the road of sword like the way of light, stepping a wrong one step then will fall into to secretly change into to fix Luo but kill."
I ……will fall into dark,Beats by Dre Just Beats?
Rush the forest of utter darkness in, I am in mind to continuously ask I of this question, but always can not get answer, probably, I should even ask my own another question?
If really arrived to need to be chosen of that day of, fall into bloody dark or lose precious life, which kind of choice do I actually do?
This viewpoint just in the brain strain for a while, I thoroughly took no cognizance it, can don't necessarily live down now, still less later,Beats Solo HD, still be not going to think those unnecessary worry matters,Artist Series.
I sit a breathing heavily of big under a tree to annoy when receiving on that day is bright and looking at afar faraway must imitate a Buddha beyond the horizon of the center of tower, I ate my own body up take of the last food.In the heart inwardly the calculation arrive for a while the center of tower of time, really have at the end of one's rope impotence to feel, this kind of geography that is bad difficult to walk again plus oneself the mess arrive the body condition of extremity at this time, even if don't delay also at least black on sky hereafter just can get there.If canned also was like to dash away to jump up in the treetop so before like, at least straightly exercise can also hurry, now I can expect that my own belly fights to excel 1:00, strong of stand till that time!
The words that early know and then listen to elder brother You along with take some soldier food pill, just that kind of the thing basically row mark of equality with stimulant, the female kid eats many not only can become fat to also accelerate comedown, absolutely is the poison in the poison, so I would have been avoiding but far it, alas, now who still pay attention to so many, can live a life Be getting more quite good, however is the most important now of still keep hurriedly finding out headwaters to just go.
Although oneself the fellings of the body everyone's noodles are all not that working at this time, the luckily the most basic five feeling has no chronic poison at that kind of of under the erosion disappear, once had breakfast and ran in a short while and hear not the voice of the distance flowing water Chan Chan, in my heart a pleased, quickly run pure brook side to there, then take the water to start to splash one water flower.
I explore in the surface successful in career lightly shout an one breath, the heart that have been hanging just lets go of some, this under the matter worrying most finally solved.If isn't the courage with no streaking, I early threw away the clothes of whole body all, oneself is after all dressed in that kind of drive the clothes of medicine of Sa, all have at any time quilt east the city finds out of danger, the medicine luckily being generally used for to track will put out action on meeting water and a little bit trusts on the whole now some.
Grasped two fishes to do to store food me to go ashore in the water, although sticking of clothes dripping wet the body is very suffered,I don't dare to start a fire Liang dress and fear to consequently lead to an enemy and just a little bit take a break, and then with the water bottle packed a bottle of water to hold hasn't been daring the long knife of leaving the hand continue the direction of the tower of facing the center run to ……
Having to say own luck is really good, this kind of originally should the crisis is layer after layer and many the activity whetting difficult abscondence unexpectedly make me carry on is surprised to have no insurance, in this very dangerous forest run all day long, in addition to cut down big centipede of a very disgusted variation and chop down to die two crueltily toward the wild wolf that I rush toward, again don't meet danger, unexpectedly even an examinees didn't meet and really made me very unimaginable!
In fact and cautiously want to be not strange either, making reference to bottom this is 44 how also have the radius ten kilometers of scopes, the whole death forest totally just how many persons?Throw away oneself that, elder brother You that, medium village that, drive Shan wood American Ji kill of does the thunder endure that and totally still remain how many persons?Oneself a fire shadow inside have no lead field of stranger A, and then isn't the small strong leading role that is born and then has to provoke to bother physical endowment, which meeting so easy meet an enemy?
Looking at distance not to be towered aloft under the setting sun of the tower of the center, I am rejoicing of think, the in front suddenly appears of was robbed those three breezes of spooler by me to endure but let the day before yesterday I of the lips Cape has the felling to have muscular spasms for an instant over there, indeed as expected the person is to can not say words too full, is this not?Encounter retribution right away!
The my body stretches tight a lookinging at of tight guard, these three breezes to endure, when their seeing pure is me immediately all stunned speechless, that always to I very the breeze of courtesy endure to say more and very surprisedly:"You BE-princess Qing?How can is you?How do you put across this appearance?"
I know they why the meeting is this kind of shocked appearance, clearly the day before yesterday I was still a very overbearing violent appearance, while having never arrived to meet again for result 48 hours I made heel abused children kid, the oneself current shape was really a bit distress, was the blood scar that left while flouncing a rope on the wrist, on the body everywhere spread all over while crossing bushes drive the small wound of tree branch laceration, not only all over always irritable painful, original drive east the city tore open of the clothes are more unbearably dilapidated and only unwillingly cover body at this time just, forsaken kids all have no I the image at this time was wretched.
Although oneself current shape not only the nothing important earthquake Zhe dint but rise to look better humiliate, anyway the vehemence can not lack, if I shameful peep out timid facial expression to them, that really only has dead end a , I can't so innocently think that they will be like me to pass them to similarly pass me.
I close lightly purse one's lips lips and open to write an eye to look at them chillily and see retreating of their subconscious two, I do a stranger doesn't enter of cold shape, be stained with the knife blade of full wolf blood to point at them in the hand, then say with the voice of cold ice sort:"I the mood isn't very good now, I count three pieces, Yao you you's disappearance, Yao I make you disappear, 1 …… 2 ……"
Haven't counted three, three at present breezes endure very obedient of disappeared from my in front, indeed as expected the person's.The shadow of the tree, if change other people which can so easily drive back enemy, although oneself has already made a firm decision to block off road dead now, however- Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论