2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook ecause I am also sun

Of small tongue, again the Xi Xi smiles and says:" So old yard, who know to have the so famous person once lived.The elder brother sees, still put 2 to break bicycle there, can't be that the beam Qi is super and from pure leave of?Xi Xi."
I suddenly and violently sweat,Facebook, the imagination dint of this wench is really too abundant!
Until we start concussing boat West Lake, wench just know the Chin Hua still has a so divertive place and smile the voice of Luo Luo spread go to from afar, ask for the boys of nearby boating all admire of hope us.
Two just right boats of our 8 people, the part is 4.For matching two dry ducks, hence blue snow Ning and summer language are soft to separate to sit, the blue snow Ning and I, light snow and autumn orchid is a ship.We are this line of to have seven beauties in 8 people, particularly a big part or a not- together general unique color beauty, really a bit arrestive, I see those a male the children's eyes all be staring at seven female kids not to put.In fact this I also comprehend, these male kids all are being placed in the time that the puberty love severely sprouts, most easily drawn on by the beauty, also thrive oneself brief love most easily.
Flank that a few male kids on board are probably that the language to the summer are softs at this time they seven beauties really adored tightly, hence loudly toward the song that we start to roar an old tooth in"the younger sister sits ship's bow, the elder brother coast walks".Regrettable this a few throats of guys how really not, listen to I not from lose to smile.
The light snow pouted Pie their one eye, whisper to say:"Sex maniac, shameless!"
I smile to say:"Bond maid, we don't take care of their wolf Haos, wear strength paddle boat."Say my hands pull the double oar of behind to put out strength a to pull, the boat immediately shouts of cleavage wave,cnn, drive fast.
Small cloud they another a few female kids on board saw all shout and also put out strength of row ship oar, the part sweet girlish voice calls to want to contest with us.
In fact we have me this muscle man on board at, even if other all female kids all motionless, behind that ship can not also compete speed with us!Indeed as expected, although I have never made very big physical strength, our ships are also very quick of jilt they from a distance.
I stop to go on board, positive and light snow the mutual shot palm reading celebrate and didn't expect and behind and suddenly spread several screams with surprised shout.I get a shock and turn a head a see but surprised must be almost foolish to live:Small cloud they that ship unexpectedly drive the ship of a male kid of neighborhood to bumped to turn over, four female kids all fell water in!
Although the water temperature in nowadays still doesn't calculate very cold, fall into water absolutely is an affair of danger, there is besides also a dry duck summer language soft at!
I immediately the disillusion come over, fast and matchless of fling off coat and pants, then shouted one rushed toward water in.My water is original very good, and because of had almost is the most flourishing muscle to support in the world, so I swim of the speed must make the owner all surprised to shout quickly.Perfectly right, while using to row to begin arm with all strength every time, I will have a kind of I's body to almost want to fly a surface felling.
Almost only more than 10 seconds, I fly to generally visit to have an accident of location, small cloud, easy Zhi Die and Anne Qi all has already been saved by a few persons on the boats of neighborhood to come up, but doesn't see the language in summer soft.I can not consider of small cloud they are weeping over, fierce drink a way:"Is the summer language soft?"
Small cloud sobs to say:"She …… she drops to Shui-li to be missing ……"
I almost am frightenned scare to death, the summer language is soft but because we just come to Chin Hua, in case of have what somehow, that I how should to the language of the summer the soft family and Chen Jia hand over to treat!Particularly Rong Rong, I was to be all disgraced to see her again during a lifetime!
My whole body a cringe under, shout loudly a , kept on tying to an underwater fierce son!
Water here isn't shallow, should be dredged in the near future, so almost have deep 78 meterses.But make me annoyed is a fluid matter isn't very good, deeply only not enough in water, make my view very is be subjected to influence,google.My endurance lives at heart, that anxious fury and put out strength of row hands to search summer language everywhere soft, the part almost is entreating a God:Is old sky of, you can't tease me like this?Didn't come back for three years, a come back bring me the deepest of painful memory?
I continuously of extension search scope, and also saw have several individuals down search and rescue for me at the same time.I part anxious matchlessly row hands simultaneously compute:Has there been now how many minutes?Can't longer than five minutes?To is that so words almost completely didn't exist of possibility!
Thoughting of oneself will soon face chilly corpse of ice and Rong Rong that sad desire cuts off of sad look, my heart almost falls down valley bottom.Suddenly, the strange affair took place, I seem to feel to have what person in the neighborhood spare no effort with all strength of call toward me.Is that the summer language is soft?Is her!The felling of a predestination sort lets my heart difficult to expressly have muscular spasms.I can not control feelings ground to call soft name of summer language in the heart bottom, simultaneously put together to make an effort the hand and foot of rowing oneself and want to follow true feelings to find out that marvellous woman.
However the summer language softly called to disappear very quickly.Somehow or other, despair breathing for coming all of a sudden unexpectedly makes my legs departments all start twitch violently!I frightened more to disgrace, the twitch was the most terrible affair that takes place in water!Don't know to have as well how many very water persons be lost the most precious life for oneself because of twitch, difficult don't become I today will accompany soft one of summer language to die in this beautiful Chin Hua park?Die!
However when I make greatest efforts a ground of approaching death flounder in the water, but I impressively saw summer language soft!She just and afloat at be apart from me only several rice place, close tightly a double eye, one big Peng black Pu sort almost one meter grow of the rare show deliver to float to spread in the water as the cloud and mist and add of pure and noble pretty beautiful permit, absolutely be like water absolute being Mi of the imperial concubine generally present to make people matchless to marvel beautiful!
But face oneself the bitterness bitterness looks for of object, I completely have no way Shi Jiu, because I am also sunk to critical point between life and death by myself in ……





Book six feeling fan chapter 161 water absolute being print to record
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:46 chapter word numbers:4183


I struggle to want to cry for help, but is infused a few dirty water, the momentary Qiang gets me to almost faint to faint.I I really finish a life like Si?Not!In my heart loudly appeal to the public, I am in that sort ever roared and shouted turn over a sky reply in a ground of big current of sort all protected my own life, at present I early non- incapable person, how to die in this small sewerage!
Along with I the strong will thrive, a heat flows to quickly flow through my body, feeling of my surprise my own leg feet seem some evidences of amendments, hence temporarily endured matchless acute pain, put out strength to row hands to try very hard to of go toward a soft flounder of summer language pass by.
Is collapsed and fainted the summer language in water is soft true beautiful!This a moment somehow or other my at heart but at thus in admiration of.Perfectly right, she that jade snow the generally graceful side permit not because die of will soon come but lose the slightest a color, the Jing is beautiful to let people can not draw apart their own eyes, particularly that black Pu sort the show hair of the big Peng makes people's vision loiter more to be loath to part.
I finally struggle the language in summer softly and nearby, she who stretch hand hands to is general the fairy hugs, then another hand spare no effort to row water and make oneself quickly rise to surface.
Finally did the best to rise to in the surface, immediately someone discovered us, quick of the boating come over, immediately several hands are soft to quickly answer the summer language that I enumerate, and among them, I saw easy Zhi Die.But the feet department still exists of the mightiness paralyze to after doing the best to finish doing the all these quickly sink me into the lake bottom again at me.
Was my wry smile's wearing to looking at surface leaving me to far go, seemed to weep and cry a voice to spread unclearly, already isolating of two worldses?After about 23 minutes, I felt that the lung department is almost and completely suppressed by the water pressure matchless suffered, my mouth several times all almost opens and sends lake water person to deeply need an oxygenous lung department urgently.In this most urgent juncture, that heat flows and is rescuing me, it roars and shouts to flow through my whole body.Shu suddenly, my physical strength seems to be already to thoroughly come back, the paralyzing of leg feet beginning disappears.Strange flower, it remain at my most urgent time shining the power of the everlasting.
Exultation under, my hands Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论