2012年12月10日星期一

google n 1 I again ta

Run to come over, once took two big colourfuls for me pack, I feel easily a lot of a while.I say:"Thank!Thank!"
"Thank what!We were one family hereafter!Call I small Guangdong, you are northeastern, we have an old northeast here, northeast person good, leave!"
I had good will to the guy that claims to be small Guangdong a while and had a liking for he also about 30 years old, very intelligent and capable appearance, walk some appearances that is tiny to be lame.
That captain is a big statures, Xing Jin, appearance roar with laughter, say:"This is He Sheng, have already heard, is a rich guy!"
I depend, he just knows money!
Walked into the brigade department of old remnants brigade, the gold captain made me squat down bottom, the inside still has a captain, in, have a liking for and pretty frighten the appearance of the person, he just carries out and hands over a catcher with captain continuously.
Enter captain to let I colourful pack inside all things pour out and include sheets to all open carefully check, I squat down in a side to looking at, small Guangdong packs into check good thing for me, and the captain who has pugnacious looks at this time says:"Darling!I ground Hai!Is this guy to come to serve prison term?The big Zhang ascends so much money, I ground darling!Is ander the rise than the savings of our house!"
Small Guangdong says with smile:"Big door ah, like!We win a brigade to lack a big door!"
The gold captain says:"The somebody else isn't us old remnants brigade of, the somebody else is big brigade teacher's team of, don't humiliate a somebody else!"
Small way in Guangdong:"Can't, he is a northeast person, who dare to humiliate him!"
Captain soon with in finish doing criminal to hand over a catcher continuously, the gold captain also checks to complete to my personal effects, I became five greatest brigades now a win the in custody prisoner of brigade.
Old remnants brigade's going in is also a yard, a line of an one-storied houses, my heel the behind in small Guangdong once walked in the gallery bottom and arrived at the No.8 prison doorway, the gold captain following behind came over to open a prison door, and small Guangdong took messy things to all come in for me.
I on going in, what a guy!Inside what flavor ah!
Listens to the gold captain saying:"Yao hair!You and then Be making what?"I see come in a right side of next spread in the middle of, is also a No.8, the top is slanting to sit an old of hair white, confused be covered with prisoner's garb on the body, spread some soup water of fast food noodles on the pants.
"Report captain!Yao the hair has reaction thought!He just called names!"The inside No.9 a gentle and inside year man of's signing is saying.
Small Guangdong says:"You shut up!You***make to get sick again!"
Come in the left side of a small old man stood, the orotund Hong brightly said:"Report gold captain, the No.8 Jian set is in the study now, the whole normal!"
The gold captain says:"Is normal good!Top that didn't grow crazy?"
That small old man answers a way:"Have no, these two days daytime always sleeping, be till evening, make a person too much!"
The gold captain saw a foolish station in the house of I 1:"You sleep to spread on the 11th!"
The 11th spreads, is among the right side of up spreads, at the right moment in the Yao the top of the hair, in ascend spread is the"bedlamite" that they say is being devoted to a sleeping.
I hurriedly let go of the thing and throw the sheet to the Yao up spreading of the hair, have already started emitting sweat on body of head.The gold captain says:"Xu Huai Bin, the is 4 brigades to adjust your teacher's team of, the person handed over to you."Finished saying to go out, didn't also lock a door.
Small Guangdong says:"Northeast, you call what name?"
I say:"I am He Sheng, make me living son to go!"Finish saying I take out 35 smokes to pass from the dark Dou of inside a to small Guangdong, and then pass to that the small old man of senior clerk's position is at the No.1, call Xu Huai Bin of very an old man of spirit.
The positive color way of Xu Huai Bin:"Execuse me, I don't smoke cigarette!Are you He Sheng?Once saw your blackboard report, had much of a creativity!You quickly tidy up good domestic affairs now, is an old remnants brigade here, we teacher's team three people jail in the old remnants brigade to manage,cnn, our hard labors are directly named by big brigade, but daily management with account cent to investigate to return an old remnants brigade brigade department to be responsible for."
I nod a way:"Like!"
Small Guangdong has already jumped up to spread on the 11th and spreads to like the Ru sub- bed sheet for me at this time.I underneath of the domestic affairs box open and eat of use of all go toward in fill, most outside the 1 F is used to fold very neat prisoner's garb code good, the white iron Gang is all blunt outside, end, I I of a stainless steel cup of large put front one of underneath in the window sill break in a table and up put full the salty vegetables chili sauce of bottle bottle bottle bottle what of.
Small Guangdong completed bed for me to jump down, I saw good appearance of his leg feet, say:"Small Guangdong, did your Zha also enter an old remnants brigade?"
I saw one eye his chest card, the name of top BE:The Kang receives favor.
The Kang receives favor to say:"I, I two legs all bone fracture, stay here, hi, my story hereafter slowly speak again, you are these 35 smokes quite good, enter in your brigade?"
I smiled next:"Who know,Facebook, I am a new bank account, don't know so many!"Finish saying I saw under, prison inside in addition to is up backmost to spread on the 12th a prisoner who is devoted to a sleeping, my next spread is a Yao hair, a 83-year-old old headman, the No.9 of his behind is that have a liking for spirit the not greatly normal middle age prisoner is Zhang Ping, small Guangdong at I opposite of No.6, is also up spread, depend most inside.
I pass by to the Yao the hair pass smoke, Yao hair ha ha say with smile:"I didn't smoke, my age was getting older."
Small Guangdong says:"Do not give them!You this smoke Be old to be getting more expensive, all wasted for them, you hereafter entered smoke to seek me to go, I am the small labor of 1 brigade."
I ask Xu Huai Bin the way:"Senior clerk, we teacher's team contain three people, where is that ?"
Xu Huai Bin's way:"You are to ask a pottery big year of, he gambles go to!"
"What?Gamble go to?"I am some to interrogatively ask a way.
Small Guangdong says with smile:"We old remnants brigade a lot of heavy diseases, all disable and sickly not work, severals naughtily gather together in a cake of and play poker to shout in the next door No.9 Jian, wager cigarette of, hit a gold flower, wait under don't make the pottery big year of to know that you have smoke, he definitely borrow° from you, that go to wager, lost and then doomed, he still always loses."
I listenned to a bit dizzy of felling, the lawsuit of this old remnants brigade still really eats well!In broad daylight can also play cards on the gamble, ha ha, now 4 brigades but put together to fight to the death to live in a car to rush through life!I suddenly felt huge anti- bad a while.
Is very quick and then all completed, I sat down to drink saliva, small Guangdong ran to go out yard to pull water cart, he was small labor, be responsible for everyday to meal a field to pull two water carts, an in the morning, in the afternoon 1.
I again take out a smoke by himself/herself order last, at this time, suddenly No.12 of that the guy"burst" that go to bed from up spread to jump down, this person the head isn't high, connect a hair beard, the forehead is outstanding, and the Quan bone is very high, have a liking for very alternative outlooking.





Volume 5 black purgatory chapter 124 mental derangement prisoner
Renew time:2010-12-114:41:22 chapter word numbers:2456


Chapter 124 mental derangement prisoner Xu Huai Bin says:"Sun Sheng Tian!You how don't go to bed, came down to do very?"
"Hey Hey!Hey Hey,google!There is ghost, have ghost!"That makes Sun Sheng Tian's prisoner smile happily ground to looking at me to say.
I depend!What is the row?How does the noodles still really have nerve abnormality here?
"Who do you say to is a ghost?At this time we teacher's team newly arrivedly and together make, is He Sheng, quick Sun Sheng Tian, say He Sheng how are you!"Xu Huai Bin seriously says to Sun Sheng Tian.
Sun Sheng Tian came over here to up and down see me a burst of and saw I whole body sweat the hair all stood up!He smiles happily a way:"He Sheng how are you!Or how are you!You are a good person, Hey Hey, you aren't a good person, Hey Hey, the good persons all gave to grasp to come in, there is no law of the land, Hey Hey, this morals of the world, there is no law of the land, Hey Hey!Wait bottom, don't move!"
He the Xu Xu Dao Dao ground Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论